5th VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT
INDIA SUMMIT 2022
Focusing on their core business, almost every organization has realized the importance of outsourcing which has turned out to become a standard worldwide business practice. With the increase in outsourcing, newer risks and challenges are on a rise continually. The major factors impacting vendor risk management is their geographical spread and technologies.
The rising tide of scrutiny stemming from vendor risk crisis all over the world has finally made its place in one of the most important aspects of enterprise risk management. 4 in 10 organizations have fully mature Vendor Risk Management (VRM) programs, 1 in 3 have only ad hoc or no significant VRM processes
Inventicon's 5th Annual Vendor Risk Management India Summit 2022 is the leading conference focusing on third party risks where top-level professionals from the leading organizations will throw light on their best practices to properly identify and reduce vendor risks effectively, benchmarking information to ensure alignment and the knowledge needed for efficient due diligence of your vendors and foster third compliant third-party relationships.
Vice President – Risk & Compliance
Amit Pal Singh
Head - Risk and Compliance
Spice Money Ltd.
Vice President - Contracts & Procurement
THINK Gas Distribution Pvt. Ltd.
Sr. Vice President
Authbridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd.
Dominic Vijay Kumar
Vice President & Chief Technology Officer
ART Housing Finance (India) Ltd.
Ghanshyam G Singla
Group Head of Risk, Internal Audit & Forensic
One97 Communications Ltd. - Paytm
Chief Information Security Officer
Pnb Housing Finance Ltd.
Associate Director- Risk Management & Internal Controls
PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Supplier Contracts & Claims Management, Strategic Sourcing, Mobile Networks Business Group
Nokia India Pvt. Ltd.
Head- Information Security- Asia
Global Vendor Management (BPO) - Global Business Services
Nokia India Private Ltd.
Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management
SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd.
Head Governance and Compliance
Airtel International LLP
Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Compliance Officer India
Honeywell India Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Info. Security, Risk & Compliance
Tesco Sourcing India Pvt. Ltd.
Director, Risk Advisory
Partner, Risk Advisory
Director, Risk Advisory
Vice President - Third Party Risk Management
State Street Corporate Services Mumbai Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President & Head - Regulatory, Distribution Compliance and Ethical Conduct
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd.
AVP & Head - Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
Sun Life Insurance India Company Ltd.
Head of Ethics and Compliance
IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation Ltd.)
Team Lead - Solutions Engineering
Associate Director, Risk Advisory
Associate Vice President - Global Internal Audit, Risk & Forensics
OYO Hotels & Homes Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Sourcing and Supply Chain
DCM Shriram Ltd.
- Enforcing standards for vendors with proper governance & compliance keeping in mind the industry requirements
- Key takeaways from integrating foreseeable contractual risks and issue management
- Developing capacities for audit trials and regular clean ups to reduce the possible risk variables
- Scrutinizing the pros and cons of vendor risk management methodologies
- Leveraging AI in aligning strategy: Future-proofing the risk and compliance with autonomous monitoring and AI
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Execute the key VRM learnings, strategies, and technologies in your organization
- Learning in a new space for managing cyber risk to stay ahead of threats
- Develop and implement a new third-party performance management framework and workflow procedures
- Improving your due diligence process for better vendor management
- Assessing best practices on third party audits and vendor risk assessments
- Understanding the VRM regulatory requirements for VRM compliance
- Leveraging today's changing third-party risk landscape
- Forge partnerships by conducting one to one meeting with partners, and exhibitors to discuss your needs, opportunities, and challenges
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Third-party risk management (TPRM)
- Heads of Administration & Vendor Management
- Chief Risk Officers
- Head of Operational / Enterprise Risk
- Chief Internal Auditors & Head of Compliance
- Heads of Procurement, Supply Chain & Commercial