Deloitte's Forensic practice helps organisations address reputational risks arising from corporate fraud, misconduct and noncompliance. Our services help clients mitigate the risks of working with third parties through extensive due diligence and fraud risk management activities. These include counter party due diligence, asset tracing, anti-bribery and corruption due diligence, fraud risk assessments, screening and red flag identification based on Procure to Pay Analytics, and anti-fraud training programs.
We have also investigated cases of procurement and supply chain frauds, involving aspects such as conflict of interest, fraudulent documentation, diversion of goods and grey marketing. Our team comprises professionals from varied backgrounds with links to professional networks globally.
Forensic services team identifies and deals with a wide range of financial irregularities or fraud, misconduct and business, and de clear, logical analysis and factual reports.
Despite all efforts, it's difficult to put security details into business context fast enough to determine what impact they have on business continuity, personal data, intellectual property, and reputational damage Until now. RSA delivers transformational business-driven security solutions helping over 30,000 customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context to respond effectively and protect what matters most. With award-winning solutions for rapid detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management, RSA customers can thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world. RSA solutions hold leadership positions in four Gartner Magic Quadrants and protect over 50 million identities and over a billion consumers worldwide. With over 700 dedicated security practitioners and a global ecosystem of over 400 partners, RSA delivers unified capabilities in the essential areas of an effective, business-driven security strategy.
- RSA NetWitness Suite triples the impact of security teams by providing essential visibility to detect advanced threats and deliver the right response in minutes not months.
- RSA SecurID Suite enables organizations of all sizes to ensure the right individuals have the right access, from anywhere on any device leveraging risk analytics and context-based awareness.
- RSA Archer Suite is the industry's leading business risk management suite, proven to help customers confidently advance their command of risk and understand what risks are worth taking.
- RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite gives organizations transforming their digital, multi-channel strategy, the ability to both protect consumers against fraud and improve the user experience by reducing transaction friction.
- RSA Risk & Cyber Security Practice provides essential consulting, support and incident response expertise so that you can take command of your evolving security posture. It's time to thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world. It's time for Business-Driven Security.
Inventicon stands for Industries + Events + Ideas + Concepts. Inventicon Business Intelligence is the end result of a decade long effort by the founders in the space of business information. We develop sector focused informational conferences and training workshops. Our conferences revolve around current scenarios and opportunities in the global market place and provide timely opportunities for solution providers to meet their target market and for end users to take back key learning and experiences. Our events act as a point of convergence for senior industry professionals who strive for innovation, strategy and commercial drive. Delegates can expect to hear from industry's best practitioners, get in direct contact with regulators and stimulate high level discussions with peers. The training portfolio is dedicated to developing skill sets around complex workplace and functional issues as they need constant honing. Our in-house training offerings are particularly useful for companies who prefer a customized agenda.
The bespoke events portfolio aims at crisp round table discussions involving a targeted group of end users in a multi-city format. In true sense, we aspire to disseminate critical business intelligence to the rapidly growing corporate and institutional world in the country and not limited to a specific sector.