VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT SUMMIT 2019
Focusing on their core business, almost every organization has realized the importance of outsourcing which has turned out to become a standard worldwide business practice. With the increase in outsourcing, newer risks and challenges are on a rise continually. The major factors impacting vendor risk management is their geographical spread and technologies. Major factors impacting vendor risk management are their geographical spread and technologies.
The rising tide of scrutiny stemming from vendor risk crisis all over the world has finally made its place in one of the most important aspects of enterprise risk management. 4 in 10 organizations have fully mature vendor risk management (VRM) programs, 1 in 3 have only ad hoc or no significant VRM processes.
Inventicon's Vendor Risk Management Summit 2019 is a leading conference focusing on third party risks where top level professionals from leading organizations will throw light on their best practices to properly identify and reduce vendor risks effectively, benchmarking information to ensure alignment and the knowledge needed for efficient due diligence of your vendors and foster third compliant third-party relationships.
Vice President – Strategic Procurement
Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Head India Procurement
Head - Business Finance, Internal Audit & Risk Management
Tech Mahindra Business Services Ltd.
Partner - Cyber Risk - Risk Advisory
Head FMG Procurement
Group Global Head Procurement
Partner, Forensic - Financial Advisory
Senior President – Country Head IS Audit
Yes Bank Ltd.
Global Head of IT Vendor Management
Associate Director – Procurement Operations
Kellogg India Pvt. Ltd.
Global Head Procurement
Partner - Operational Risk – Risk Advisory
Risk Management - Internal Audit
Partner- Forensic – Financial Advisory
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- How to sustain a TPRM framework
- Developing and implementing a new third-party performance management framework
- VRM Compliance: Meeting the regulatory requirements
- Data protection and management: Understand and mitigate your vendors data breach risk
- Managing cyber risk in an increased technology landscape to stay ahead of threats
- Vendor contractual concerns - How is your organization managing it?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Improving your due diligence process for better vendor management
- Best practices on third party audits and vendor risk assessments
- Understanding the VRM regulatory requirements for VRM compliance
- Managing cyber risk to stay ahead of threats
- Learn how to mitigate vendor data breach risk
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Third-party risk management (TPRM)
- Heads of Administration & Vendor Management
- Chief Risk Officers
- Head of Operational / Enterprise Risk
- Chief Internal Auditors & Head of Compliance
- Heads of Procurement, Supply Chain & Commercial